I love watching online videos and what excites me more is trying it on different browsers, you know I am not a kind of organized person, what matters to me the most is videos. But, just like anyone else, I have also faced the issue, “404 Not Found Error”. Now, this makes me really frustrated and upset. Being a bit technically sound person, I decided to put by brains at work and figured out the following ways to solve this “cannot load m3u8 error”. It worked for me so I thought of sharing it with you.
Steps To Fix “Cannot Load m3u8 Error”
- Well, most of the time such error can arise because you have been on the same page for a long time, maybe it needs a bit of refreshment. All you need to do is to click on refresh/reload button; you can press F5 and refresh it or go to the address box where the URL is written and enter it again. Hopefully, it should work. If it didn’t, you can try out the following tricks.
- There is a possibility that there is some error in while typing the URL or doing a copy paste. You might have missed a letter or added an extra one. Recheck the URL. You can also search for the page on a search engine and check the URL. Rely on top rated search engine like Google or Bing.
- The reason for Error 404 can be a cache issue. You need to clear it. You should also check that your browser is up to date. Sometimes the old version of the browser does not support the URL and the file might not open showing Error 404.
- If you are using Chrome, then you need to go to the part next to the bookmark star and click on the “Load unsafe script.”
However, if you are using Internet Explorer you need to go to the Internet option then to the security followed by going to the option of choosing Custom Level and scroll down to Miscellaneous. You will see the option, “Access data sources across domain”, enable this option and the error should be gone.
- If the cache things didn’t work, maybe you should try clearing the cookies. You need to go to the cookies section and clear the cookies.
- Another option could be changing the DNS server.
- Well after all this effort you still get the Error 404, you should think about contacting the website. It is possible that they have removed the page and thus you are facing this issue. You can do the WHOIS search by typing the web address and you can information about the website. Or else you can write to them at [email protected] (website.com is the address of the website you are looking for. You can also search them on social media.
I hope this information was useful. So, next time you face these issues try using the above mentioned tricks and let me know if it worked for you.